Announcements - View All
- TST Corporation Employees Successfully Complete Coast Guard VTS Training Program at MITAGS-PMI
- Seattle Traffic Notice January/February 2019
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
Maritime Course Schedule and Registration
There are numerous ways to find and register for a course utilizing this web site:
- Utilize the Course Calendar - located here
- Utilize the Jump Menu on the top right hand side of this page
- Utilize the Search box on the top right hand side of this page
- Utilize the Coures list below
Once you find the course you are interested in, click on the session date you are interested in and then 'Add to Cart'. You will be required to Log in or Create an Account before you can add a course to the cart. You will have the option to login or create an account at the individual course page, or you can click here.
If you are experiencing difficulties with the on-line process, you can select the courses you need and then fill out the form located here. Once you complete the form, e-mail it to the appropriate school.
After completing and submitting your completed form, an admissions representative will contact you shortly thereafter. For assistance, call one of the numbers below or click here to submit a question.
Toll Free at 866-656-5568
Main # at 410-859-5700, ext. 3246
Fax # at 410-859-5181
E-mail at Admissions@mitags.org
Toll Free at 888-893-7829
Main # at 206-441-2880
Fax # at 206-519-6698
E-mail at Admissions@mates.org
CHURES & FLYERS - C lick here
"On behalf of APL Maritime, I would like to express my appreciation for the presentations and support provided by MITAGS during the APL Maritime Senior Officer Conference held four weeks ago at the Conference Center at the Maritime Institute (Maryland). This conference was attended by over 80 permanent Masters, Mates, Chiefs and First Engineers of our fleet along with shore side support staff from both coasts of the United States and by all accounts was a tremendous success. Your support during the planning and actual conference ensured the successful results. Yours is a quality facility staffed with true professionals..
Brian Peter, Director of Safety, Quality and Environment (SQEMS)